"We seek to create a culture for the company in which creativity and innovation are encouraged and pride in one's work is the result."
"...I chose Thompson Thrift because of their reputation for quality work and a focus on meeting the customer's needs."
The Construction Services Assistant to provide clerical support to Project Managers during the progress of construction projects, including set up of files through the project life and closeout. The position requires management of departmental data to ensure integrity, access and confidentiality. The sucessful candidate should posess excellent internal / external customer service skills.
· A high degree of proficiency with computer software applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Prior file maintenance/management experience
· Good judgment and the ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
· Detail-oriented, organized and willing to take initiative
· Superior time management skills
· Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
We welcome individual applications including a cover letter and resumé.
Please respond by mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
901 Wabash Avenue, Suite 300
Terre Haute, IN 47807
Or email your resume in PDF or Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Thompson Thrift is an Equal Opportunity Employer.